ELIGIBILITY FOR COMPETITION:
- A contestant must be at least 13 years of age and at least in the eighth grade on the date of the Miss Georgia Outstanding Teen Scholarship Program.
- A contestant may be 17 and a junior on the date of the Miss America Outstanding Teen Program.
- A contestant may NOT be 17 and eligible to compete in the Miss America Program.
- A permanent resident of the State of Georgia for a least 6 months prior to the date of the pageant.
- The Miss Atlanta is an OPEN pageant.
- Miss Historic Buford is a CLOSED pageant. You must live, work or go to school in the following counties: Gwinnett, Hall, Forsyth, Barrow, Jackson, and North Fulton Counties.
- Entry Fee $125
PAGEANT DATE: Saturday, August 26 @ 7PM. Tickets are @20.00
Buford Fine Arts Center 2705 Robert Bell Parkway Buford, GA 30518
MANDATORY ORIENTATION/REHEARSAL Friday August 25 @ 5PM
You must submit ALL forms listed below. Links to these forms located at the bottom of this page.
1. Contestant Application (this reserves your talent) DUE AUGUST 16, 2017
ALL REMAINING DOCUMENTS DUE AUGUST 16, 2017
3. Color 8X10 Headshot
5. Platform Essay
6. $125 Entry Fee: Via US Mail to: Miss Atlanta Treasurer ATTN: Myron Massey 200 River Vista Dr. #308 Atlanta, GA 30339
7. MP3 of Talent background music. Time length can not exceed 90 second, no exceptions.
REQUIRED: must be sent via email: email@example.com
You MUST use the following format when submitting paperwork:
Last Name, First Name, Title of Document
Example: Smith, Jane, Contract
Downloadable Competition Guidelines and Forms: